I have a dry and sensitive skin. During my teenage years, I was that girl whose skin was prone to acnes. Dermatologist visit was very frequent and I was a loyal to the products and the treatment. Trying the off-the-counter products was not a option because most of the attempts would only result in another breakout moment. However, I have stopped completely since when I was pregnant and nursing. For practical reason, I now just take the department store products and actually find joy in browsing, reading the reviews and finally trying them. Well, I can’t claim my skin is at its best now because it really is not. However, these skin care products are what I’m currently using and quite happy with because they work well so far (my skin is normal-dry):
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner, well basically a toner, I use this twice a day after washing my face with facial cleanser, before moisturiser. This one is non-perfume and I like it that way for face products.
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser, so far this is the best cleanser that works fine with my skin.
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Moisturiser, I love this moisturiser! It is very light and what that’s what I love about Kiehl’s.
- Aesop Body Balm, this is the best body lotion that can well hydrate my skin without that greasy-feeling. To be honest, I didn’t really use lotion regularly before because I don’t like when my skin feels greasy after I apply body lotion/body balm. But I have no worry with this one, it is very light, not greasy and smell very nice!
- Aesop Parsley Seed Masque, I have been using it for a few weeks now and I love it so far. Love the after-feel and the smell! Aesop states that they use the most natural formula and it’s always a buy to me. I’m also a sucker to their packaging so I just have to. Haha.
- Bobbi Brown BB Cream. Although I don’t wear it everyday (only when I need some SPF or for some special meetings) but I can only rely on this BB cream so far. I’ve tried a few other products and none of them flatter my skin but this one.
- Almond Delicious Hand Cream, my hands get really dry at times and I love this one to give hydration. Also, it smells veryyyy nice and delicious.
- Shea Butter Organic, this one takes care and gives quick repair of dry elbows, lips, skin, feet. I regularly use it to as a lip balm to hydrate my lips.
Yes, they are currently my favourite products but my search doesn’t stop here. I’m regularly reading reviews and always on the hunt for good products. Hopefully I can make thorough review some times in the future and of course I’ll write some updates here. Also, I’d love to hear about your favourite products, too.